This is a CAMO Chainring ONLY. A COMO Spider is required to complete this system.
Now available in ultra-durable stainless steel. The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct-mount style chainrings. The key advantages include:
- Perfect Chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
- This chainring is for Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders only. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings.
- The CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts.
- For 1x9, 1x10,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
- Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than our 7075 aluminum chainrings
Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains