SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket English/BSA 73mm WIDE 00.6418.017.004
SINGULAR FOCUS. BETTER SOLUTION
The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant.
- *REQUIRES DUB 12 NOTCH TOOL FOR INSTALLATON/REMOVAL*
BB-frame interface English/BSA 100mm, English/BSA 68mm, English/BSA 73mm, English/BSA 83-A, English/BSA 83mm
Crank-BB interface DUB
Bearing type Standard
Spindle diameter DUB
Spindle length n/a
Support E-type FD n/a
Cup material Aluminum, Steel